Sorry to say, but Kaiwen seems to have a valid point. My systems with Bitdefender 2016 and Malwarebytes have gone completely haywire as well the last couple of weeks. Daily BSOD caused by mwac.sys on my main system. All systems, 4 of them, have been completely wiped and everything reinstalled without any manufacturer bloat, but problem still remains. 

@ioz,  I am going to split off your message so that you can get one to one help.  While it may seem that there is commonality, every computer is different in one way or another.  In several key aspects.

I understand the sentiment to want to lump everything the same.  But that wont get your own issue resolved.

As to Kaimen, he has an extra unique set of issues.  One of them being that he is building systems.

This topic is for  member ioz only.
If you are not Jaco and have a similar issue, do NOT post here;  start your own topic

:welcome: IOZ.

I will be guiding you as we go forward.  I do need to see other diagnostic information from this system, so that I can see about pinning down the source of this issue.

I would like to ask that you always attach any report or file I ask for, from time to time.  Always be sure to give me enough detail so that I can know what the situation is.

I am understanding that your pc has BSOD issues.

How old is the pc ?  and is it fully up-to-date with BIOS and other updates from the hardware manufacturer?

You indicated that you "wiped" the system.   Did you delete partitions ?  or how did you go about insuring a clean new Windows installation ?

I also need a set of diagnostic reports from this system.

Type msinfo32 in Start then press Enter. File | Save on opened screen.

Upload the saved file

In addition,  

I do need to see additional diagnostic information from this system.
Please read the following and in your next reply ATTACH the 3 requested report files - Diagnostic Logs
(the three files should be CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt)

Please always attach reports, as we go along.

Thank You,