Have premium license but full-time protection cannot be enabled

I'm having an issue where I cannot get rid of the "Your system is not fully protected" message.  Clicking "Fix Now" does nothing.

My License information says "Malwarebytes Anit-Malware Preimum"

State: Licensed

Duration: Lifetime

However on the Dashboard under "Real-Time Protection" it says "Available with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium"

The program seems to indicate I both do and do not have a premium license so I have no idea what to do.  I've already done the clean and re-install process described here:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/146017-mbam-clean-removal-process-2x/

How do I enable Real-Time Protection?

This happened after I installed the most recent MBAM update.

Hi:

Let's try this first.

If rebooting the computer does not resolve the issue, please carefully follow all the steps in this pinned topic to cleanly reinstall the latest build:  MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x

Be sure to reboot when prompted by the removal tool. It won't hurt to reboot again after the reinstall.

EDIT: Never mind. ;)
Instead, please do the following:  please read the following and attach to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

Edited by daledoc1
changed advice

1 minute ago, calypso9 said:

Thanks!

One thing I noticed is that MBAM doesn't run at startup despite having the option checked.  >>THAT is not normal. We will review your logs and advise you how to proceed.

I don't see it in the services or startup lists in msconfig either. >>THAT is normal -- MBAM 2.x runs as Windows services, not from registry Run keys. You won't see it in msconfig.

It looks as though the last time you had this issue, you were infected?  That may be the case again.

We will take look at your logs and make recommendations shortly.

Please be patient.

Thanks,

We also need to address the piracy issue.

127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 hlrcv.stage.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com0.0.0.0 vortex.data.microsoft.com

Hi:

We would like very much to assist you. However, your logs show that the system is being used to actively pirate licensed software. That violates the forum Piracy Policy.

If you would like further assistance, you'll need to fully remove all illegal/pirated/cracked content and revert to the default Windows hosts file. Then please notify the forum Root  Admin, @AdvancedSetup via PM for further review and assistance.

Thank you for your understanding,