No internet connection after using malwarebytes

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create a new admin account as follows:

To get in you will need to enable the hidden admin account.

Tap F8 as you switch on and select Safe Mode with Command Prompt and type or copy/paste:

net user administrator /active:yes  <<--- hit enter key

Then type or copy/paste:

shutdown /r  <<--- hit enter key

wait for the machine to reboot where you will see the Administrator icon.

After clicking on that and it has sorted out your desktop, click on Start - Control Panel and under User Accounts and Family Safety click on Add or remove user accounts.

Click on Create new account, enter your new name and check the Admin radio button. and then you can close out and reboot.

Open the new admin account, can this account connect?

Next,

You can use this account then to delete your old admin account and when done with that, click on Start - type cmd - right click on cmd and select Run as administrator hit enter key

net user administrator /active:no <<--- hit enter key

exit <<--- hit enter key..

then reboot.

Thanks for the update, we have a language problem. I do not read or speak French, when you post images I cannot copy any of the words to a translator...

This issue has gone on for a long time, maybe is better option for you to back up what you need and go for fresh install of windows. Is that an option you will do?

sory but its not good idea becose i have many licence activation of gsm box that i cant do buck up lets do a conclusion to our bugs i have problem with firewall that wold not activate i have problem with driver of my network adapter that wold not install and my wifee have a conflit and my diagnostic service strategy not working thancks for your patience

Download the following portable version of windows repair tool and transfer to the sick PC, see if we make any progress:

Download Portable Windows Repair (all in one) from one of the following:

http://www.tweaking.com/content/page/windows_repair_all_in_one.html
http://www.majorgeeks.com/Tweaking.com_-_Windows_Repair_Portable_d7222.html
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/windows-repair-all-in-one-portable/

Unzip the contents into a newly created folder on your desktop.

Open the folder, run the tool by right click on Repair_Windows (icon with red briefcase) select "Run as Administrator"

tweak1.jpg

From the main GUI do the following:

Select Tab 5 and Create System Restore Point

tweak4.jpg

Select Repairs tab => Click the Open repairs tab

tweak5.jpg

The repairs window will open, Check the boxes as indicated, also the "Restart" option, then select Start...

tweak6.jpg

DON'T use the computer while each scan is in progress.

Post the log, to access select "settings" tab > "open log folder" tab, log will be named _Windows_Repair_Log

tweak7.jpg

Let me see that log,

Thank you,

Kevin..

Thanks for the update rahib, run the following to clean up:

Download "Delfix by Xplode" and save it to your desktop.

Or use the following if first link is down:

"Delfix link mirror"

Double Click to start the program. If you are using Vista or higher, please right-click and choose run as administrator

Make Sure the following items are checked:

•    
  • Remove disinfection tools

• Purge System Restore <--- this will remove all previous and possibly exploited restore points, a new point relative to system status at present will be created.

• Reset system settings

Now click on "Run" and wait patiently until the tool has completed.

The tool will create a log when it has completed. We don't need you to post this.

Any remnant files/logs from tools we have used can be deleted…

Next,

Read the following links to fully understand PC Security and Best Practices, you may find them useful....

Answers to Common Security Questions and bst Practices

Do I need a Registry Cleaner?

Let me know if we are ok to close out...

Kevin...

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!