Gaming Mode/Full-Screen Mode?

Hi, I want to suggest Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premiun to add a Gaming/Full-Screen Mode like some other anti-virus software(ESET) does.

It is very annoying when I am watching a movie in full-screen and the notification from Malwarebytes keeps popping up on the bottom right. (This happens EXTREMELY often when I am running uTorrent in the background).

Thank you

post-181364-0-79060900-1420698116_thumb.

• Root Admin

Well sorry that really does not make a lot of sense when you look at it closer. Yes using Torrent programs is legal but let's be honest too. The vast majority of data content shared is illegal. You're opening your computer up to remote computers and users that you don't know and saying it's okay to copy files of an unknown origin onto your system. Most are safe but many are not and are Trojans and in some rare cases viral. How they're being introduced onto your system though can potentially bypass your antivirus and MBAM and might be able to infect your computer before either can get a foothold and stop it. If you were really concerned about security you'd stop using Torrent but what you're wanting is some application to cover your back while you download illegal content to your system which no program is going to be able to catch everything 100% of the time. It's like playing with fire and sooner or later one can get burned.