Can I contact support via telephone?

Hello and :welcome:

All support is done via email or through these forums. You can contact them via email HERE buy filling out the form and submitting it, or you can post your questions in a new topic here on the forums.

Depending on your inquiry, the folks at Malwarebytes my call you back via the phone, but that's up to them.

Hope that helps.

Hello and :welcome:

All support is done via email or through these forums. You can contact them via email HERE buy filling out the form and submitting it, or you can post your questions in a new topic here on the forums.

Depending on your inquiry, the folks at Malwarebytes my call you back via the phone, but that's up to them.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for your reply. My problem is that I can not use the e-mail contact system because I do not have my license key. I need this information in order to install the full version of Malwarebytes on a second computer. Can you tell me how to retrieve my license key?

Thanks,

Jame

Sure, assuming you bought through Malwarebytes....

If you lost your ID and License Key then send an email to: cs@cleverbridge.com

cs@cleverbridge.com

Phone: +1-866-522-6855

Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

Also, their contact info can be found HERE.

When you get the email Print it out

Malwarebytes Tech support does not have any access to, or information pertaining to any sales\shipping\user account\registration issues.

You may also try and look up your product info by using your registered email address HERE or HERE

If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to post.

Sure, assuming you bought through Malwarebytes....

If you lost your ID and License Key then send an email to: cs@cleverbridge.com

cs@cleverbridge.com

Phone: +1-866-522-6855

Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

Also, their contact info can be found HERE.

When you get the email Print it out

Malwarebytes Tech support does not have any access to, or information pertaining to any sales\shipping\user account\registration issues.

You may also try and look up your product info by using your registered email address HERE or HERE

If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to post.

Firefox - Thank you VERY much!! I've been able to contact Cleverbridge and all is OK. I now have Malwarebytes Premium installed on the computer that was in question. I had purchased the software last October but had forgotten to install it on my wife's computer.

Again,

MANY THANKS

I had purchased the software last October but had forgotten to install it on my wife's computer.

I need this information in order to install the full version of Malwarebytes on a second computer.

Don't know if the OP is still following this post but the keys back then were for only ONE computer.

Don't know if the OP is still following this post but the keys back then were for only ONE computer.

I was thinking the same thing. ;)

If you purchased your license before March 2014, then it would be a 1-PC, lifetime license.

Such a license can be transferred to a different computer in the same household, but it can only be used/activated on one PC at a time.

If you need another license for other computers, then you'll need to purchase a new one.

The new, standard consumer licenses are subscription-based, must be renewed annually, BUT can be activated on up to 3 PCs at a time.

(You might still be able to find a 1-PC, lifetime license at Amazon or other reputable etailer.)

Just a thought....

In 10/13 I had purchased two lifetime licenses. One for my computer and one for my wifes computer. We both run seperate businesses from our respective computers. The problem was that I had misplaed the license information for both. When I called Cleverbridge, and after I located my original reference number, the tech was able to pull up my account and help me install the software on my wifes computer. Why I didn't do it when I originally purchased both licenses was a big DUH on me.

I'm glad that I purchased them then since the software is now a yearly renewable package.

Thanks,

James

Hi:

Ah, OK.
Thanks for the clarification -- it did sound from your original post as if you were trying to install 1 license on 2 different computers. :)

You might want to keep a paper record of which license is installed on which computer, in case license transfer or reinstallation is ever needed.

Having said that, you wrote:

We both run seperate businesses from our respective computers.

For the record, use of MBAM on business computers technically requires business licensing, as explained here: How can I legally use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware in my Business or Corporate environment (including Government, Education, & Non-Profit)?

As I am just a home user and forum volunteer, I'll defer to staff about that.

Cheers,