Mbams malicious website protection diabled

Hi I did an update and now malicious website protection is disabled and will not reactivate even when turned off and on again. I restarted the machine and still its off, I turned it on manually and its on on the tick boxes but mbam reports it to be still off. when i tried to do a scan it said it had become corrupt do I want to down load a new data base I said no for now as I wasn't sure if I am infected and it was malware, judging by some posts here it looks like it is your update that has caused this. what should i do now, as i am not getting the download sign again like in the other post where he/she says it fixed it for them. Download a new copy or wait till the update is corrected. I shall have a nice cup of tea while I wait?

I await your reply like a bear about to catch a salmon

@Gonzo

Thanks for the reply. Mistakes happen all is well so it doesn't matter, from time to time these things do happen.

@Advancedsetup

Thanks for the link. I had already sorted it doing what you described. I'm always cautious when something like this happens and a window comes up with do you want to bla bla in case its some malware, not that I look at nude women or download illegal content that might get me infected. really I don't look at nude women.

I've said to much, I must make a swift retreat fair well and thanks mbam team

P. Allen