How to exclude ALL .dll files

I had some issues with MSE removing .dll files and fixed it a while back, MB is the only other software I have of this nature and which I recently purchased, and my .dll files are dissapearing again. I see where to exclude files and/or folders, but can not seem to enter an extension exclusion.

Is there a way? And how do I do it?

Thank you much for assistance!

Hi:

That is neither safe, nor recommended, nor possible.

That would basically be the analogous to putting a lock on your front door, but leaving all the windows and the back door open. :o

What specific problems are you experiencing?

What processes/programs/applications are you trying to exclude?

It might help to know a bit more about your system.
Please read the following and post back attached to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

It might also help to see a recent MBAM scan log -- please let us know if you need help attaching such a log to your next reply here.

Thanks,

• Root Admin

@Kediil

Your logs show that the computer is actively being used to steal and pirate software from Adobe. As such we cannot assist you unless you wish to either remove the software and/or hacks or provide proof of ownership.

This topic will now be closed due to evidence of cracked or pirated software on this system.

Piracy Policy

If you wish to clean up or provide proof of ownership please send me a private message.

Thank you