APPCRASH! Please help!

Malwarebyte will not update or scan. I have delited the program and reinstalled it with no success. It says that it has stopped working. This is what printed out.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    mbam.exe
  Application Version:    1.0.0.500
  Application Timestamp:    533d8de2
  Fault Module Name:    MSVCR100.dll
  Fault Module Version:    10.0.40219.325
  Fault Module Timestamp:    4df2be1e
  Exception Code:    40000015
  Exception Offset:    0008d6fd
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    8374
  Additional Information 2:    83748d7ce6919cf452bf5c3838e036f3
  Additional Information 3:    1431
  Additional Information 4:    1431a621a7e282da14f65fca520e7f87

Please help. My system needs scanning bad!

Hello SEsurfrider and :welcome:

Let's start here and see if we kind find what's wrong:

• Please try the following and let us know if this corrects your issue: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2.x.
  • If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and individually attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread: Diagnostic Logs.
  • The 3 files, from Step 2, to be individually attached from your desktop are: CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply.
  • NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located in Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions.
Please let us know the status of your issue in a reply to this thread.

Thank You. :)

The mbam-check log link is broken.

I think you are referring to this download link for mbam-clean: http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbam_clean ??

Yes, it seems the link for mbam-check is also dead.

I have notified the forum staff.

Thanks for letting us know.

Please stand by -- someone will review your FRST logs soon.

P.S. So, as you were not able to download the mbam-clean removal tool, is it safe to assume that you weren't able to perform the clean reinstall, as outlined here? MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x

The download links are working again.

Having said that, your FRST logs show at least some PUP infections that need cleaning.
That work can't be performed here, in this section of the forum.

So, you might want to please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
A malware analyst will guide you through the cleanup process -- your malware helper can assist you with getting MBAM back up and running.

Thanks,

For the MBAM appcrash issue, you might try the net.conf replacement as detailed in this sticky topic

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/152047-what-to-do-runtime-error-database-stuck-on-20140304-program-stopped-working-error/

This is what fixed it! Thank you! Malwarebytes is updated and my system is being scanned as we speak.