Jump to content

Ran malwarebytes to remove online adware and now the browsers wont access the internet

Recommended Posts

So I am helping out a friend who got some adware installed on his laptop and after running malwarebytes and quarantining the problems detected(which has always worked beatifully in the past) the web browsers no longer work and even steam can't connect to their login servers, however from the command prompt I still cna resolve hostnames and ping distant objects so we're connected but somethings wrong. I tried running a mobile browser from a flash drive(mobile firefox) but It wouldn't pull anything up either. I am attaching the log from the scan I did. Any help on this would be appreciated because i am clearly out of my depths.





Log 1.txt

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.