Protection Module not loading on update

Welcome Thrakazpg -

Is this with the English version or another translation ??

This has been reported a few times and is being fixed now. The problem just seems to be that you can not see the "Popups" as normal. Please reboot and do a Manual Update. This has fixed most problems -

The icon in the tray disappeared after rebooting, but a second reboot brought it back.

Thank You -

• Root Admin

I have the same issue with Mbam 1.65 !!

Finally found out wath was wrong here.

In services you must have Terminal Services enable.

To do this in a windows XP+SP3:

Open "command line" and write this services.msc

After you run it, find for the service above and set it to run automaticly and then also run this service.

Restart the Mbam and should work for you too.

I hope this helps to all.

Cheers ;)

Yes it is possible that Terminal Services is the cause for a few but is not the answer for everyone.

If a couple reboots and manually enabling the protection modules is not working for you then you should open your own topic to get individual support for you issue.

We've also had quite a few customers that are infected or have had services damage from infections so starting your own topic will help in getting you help with your specific issue.

I have the same issue with Mbam 1.65 !!

Finally found out wath was wrong here.

In services you must have Terminal Services enable.

To do this in a windows XP+SP3:

Open "command line" and write this services.msc

After you run it, find for the service above and set it to run automaticly and then also run this service.

Restart the Mbam and should work for you too.

I hope this helps to all.

Cheers ;)

Thanks a lot! This worked for me.

My Malwarebytes had crashed after the 1.65 update and I kept getting pop-ups about corrupted database, so I uninstalled and reinstalled. But I still couldn't start protection.

Came on here and immediately found your post!

I'm writing this point out to others with the same problem that initially your solution didn't work and it needed a reboot for it to happen.