is my yahoo webcam hacked?

kelacharm

Hi -

The first 2 IP's 127.0.0.1 are just your own Modem address and not an outside number

Both the other numbers are related to

67.195.186.81 server location:

Sunnyvale in United States

Region: California

City: Sunnyvale

Postal Code: 94089

ISP: "Yahoo!"

Niether of them seem to be odd in any way :)

Nothing suspect in those numbers at all -

Regards -

I am being paranoid but just to confirm. Help me out with two more things. One is that i deleted all my yahoo conversation and when i logged back in, they were back again. Why is that happening? Also I am recieving random requests from people for example: tabitha.kynardzuge and the only thing thats on the request is the following address [fade ffffffmLEuc0f HlOWj qh eVr[

hxxp://S3XYB00K.INFOm?33qj 8w0u9 y4 nake iz5goh which i could not find any info on the internet regarding it. Ur help is appreciated

Edited by MysteryFCM
Link disabled

The messages are typical spam, and typical "invite spam". The data you mentioned re-appearing, is because it is stored on the providers servers, not your machine, so will re-appear every time you login.

If you're worried about people accessing your webcam, the easiest thing to do, is disable the webcam. to access the webcam, they'd need a RAT/trojan on your machine, this couldn't be done directly via Yahoo IM. To prevent this, the obvious caveats of not clicking on random links, not opening attachments, and restricting what your browser can and can not do, applies (alongside of course, keeping Flash/Java/Windows and other third party software, up to date).

Thanks again buddy. And one last thing, I also have another ip address im not sure about 87.248.105.221. I checked google but not sure what it is?

Sorry for the delay. The IP belongs to Yahoo, and houses a myriad of their sites.

• Root Admin

IP address: 87.248.105.221

Host name: r2.ycpi.vip.ukl.yahoo.net

87.248.105.221 is from United Kingdom(UK) in region Western Europe

IP address: 12.234.121.60

No host name is associated with this IP address or no reverse lookup is configured.

Error:Host not found

12.234.121.60 is from United States(US) in region North America

If you think you are infected, here are the steps needed to get your computer cleaned....

Please read the following so that you can begin the cleaning process:

Don't use any temporary file cleaners unless requested - this can cause data loss and make recovery difficult

You have 3 Options that you can choose from as listed below:

• Option 1 —— Free Expert advice in the Malware Removal Forum
  • Option 2 —— Paying customer -- Contact Support via email
  • Option 3 —— Premium, Fee-Based Support

OPTION 1

As we don't deal with malware removal in the
General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum
, you need to start a topic in the

Malware Removal forum

so a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems or infections you may have.
  • Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete.
  • After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Follow this topic and choose Instantly,
    so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

NOTE: Please do not post back to (bump) your topic within the first 48 hours.

Replying to your own posts changes the post count and helpers are looking for topics with zero replies.

If you reply to your own post helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus overlook your post.

• If there is no reply from any experts after 48 hours, you can reply to the topic, asking for help again.
      Or
    • You may send a Private Message to a Moderator asking for assistance.

OPTION 2

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk
here

OPTION 3

If you would like to use our
Malwarebytes Premium Consumer Services
partner, Comprehensive solutions to all your computer support needs—from installation and set-up to troubleshooting and tune-ups go to our
Malwarebytes Premium Services
support site.

Please be patient, someone will assist you as soon as possible.