Hello all

3link9

Hey Guys, I thought I should introduce myself.

I'm currently 14 years old, Interested in Malware Research/I.T. Security. Been using MBAM for the last 4 years but I decided to come to the forum and to give a helping hand and meet the community. I am also interested in the Malwarebytes MH group as I think it would help me a bunch.

Well anyways, I don't want to make a long post about my life so I though i would introduce myself and I hope to be a great part to the community.

Thanks to the MBAM Team for saving my poor computers life over the years. :D

I'm currently 14 years old, Interested in Malware Research/I.T. Security. Been using MBAM for the last 4 years but I decided to come to the forum and to give a helping hand and meet the community. I am also interested in the Malwarebytes MH group as I think it would help me a bunch.

Well anyways, I don't want to make a long post about my life so I though i would introduce myself and I hope to be a great part to the community.

Thanks to the MBAM Team for saving my poor computers life over the years. :D

I give kudos to anyone your age who is willing to research malware. There is so much to know and your at the age to soak it up like a sponge.

I give kudos to anyone your age who is willing to research malware. There is so much to know and your at the age to soak it up like a sponge.

Thanks and I find it really interesting.

When im not in school I power up my VM and write things down in my giant notebook, heh. When im done and if its Zero-Day/Zero-Hour and help out and submit it to AV labs. (kaspersky, Avast, Microsoft, etc) Thanks to VT I know who has not detected and who has. May be dangerous but its also fun at the same time. Gotta know what your doing.

The thing to do is familiarize yourself with all the tools and web sites that can be used by you to analyze malware and malicious activity. They can be tools like Wireshark, Malzilla and FileAlyzer. Web sites like WEPAWET, ANUBIS, ThreatExpert, SunBelt Sandbox and the Sandbox at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg.

EDIT:

You would not be able to help here, or other forums, aa a forum helper removing malware until you are vetted. Taling courses at a Malware Removal University web site would need to be accomplished first.

http://www.malwarere.../university.php

The thing to do is familiarize yourself with all the tools and web sites that can be used by you to analyze malware and malicious activity. They can be tools like Wireshark, Malzilla and FileAlyzer. Web sites like WEPAWET, ANUBIS, ThreatExpert, SunBelt Sandbox and the Sandbox at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg.

EDIT:

You would not be able to help here, or other forums, aa a forum helper removing malware until you are vetted. Taling courses at a Malware Removal University web site would need to be accomplished first.

http://www.malwarere.../university.php

Yeah I been checking out the Malware Removal University for a few weeks now, Might apply. and also I been using Malzilla, Filealyzer and Threat expert. Nice tools. Thanks for the others too

[...]

[...]

A 14-year old that can actually write complete sentences; well-written ones, at that. ;)

Welcome to the Forums 3link9 ...

You're worth your weight in electrons around here. :) Enjoy the system, and have fun..

Steve..

A 14-year old that can actually write complete sentences; well-written ones, at that. ;)

Welcome to the Forums 3link9 ...

You're worth your weight in electrons around here. :) Enjoy the system, and have fun..

Steve..

Thanks! I just say I been using a computer since I was 4. Internet since I was..6? I have the smarts. I have Good english teachers too.

A lot of people my age tak lik dis which annoys me and its just pure laziness.