'not responding' then recovers

hi, i have used free mbam for a long time, it has always, whatever version i have used, locks up on full scan only if i leave it for about 10 minutes it recovers again and completes the scan, it seems to be different files that confuse it, they all seem to be in my steam folder though.

i live with this i just wondered why i can never find anyone else with the same issue?

vista 32 bit, defender/ firewall off

eset smart v684 (default +interactive firewall)

spyware blaster

many thanks in advance

ps this issue has put me off buying the full version so any help would be great.

Greetings krolt and welcome to the forum. Please post to this thread: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...c=8095&st=0

It seems a few are having the same or similar issues with the full scan engine and the developers are working with them to gather info to try and fix the issue. Your input there could be very valuable to help them track down the cause and get it fixed. Thanks.