What are you listening to?

goldhound

• Root Admin

The entire video I find distracting and doesn't seem to have anything to do with the lyrics. She sings well but I don't find it exceptional. They have 3 million followers so obviously, a lot of people do enjoy the group.

I think they're trying to find that magic mix of video presentation mixed with the musical presentation. Look at people like Katy Perry, she has done a lot of strange videos but some of them were fantastic hits for her. I think that's what this group is trying to do as well and this particular one just doesn't do much for me. There are singers I love their voices but not every song is good, just the way it is. Take for example The Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin is one of my favorite songs, but I don't care for hardly any other songs they sing.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Updated info

11 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

The Moody Blues was simply an example. I like that song, but pretty much nothing else they sing. Again, not saying Cannons is bad, just that song does nothing for me. I'd rather listen or watch some of their other videos

As per wiki, In early 2021, their no. "Fire for You" reached number one on the Billboard Alternative Airplay chart. and Billboard credits are recognition of their style of music.