1 License, 2 Machines, Crash & Difficulty Restoring Early Version

ok as in the title loaded 1 license on 2 machines. then i enabled real-time protection & during the first flash-memory scan experienced a blue screen crash. fortunately i recovered enough to disable protection although it seemed to want to default back to real-time protection which i hoped would be resolved by uninstalling. so i did that then when i reinstalled again it did the same thing & nowhere could i find a editable feature for the license (ID & Key info.).

i confessed my sins & then broke down & did the right thing by purchasing a 2nd license for machine number 2. no matter what i try nothing has worked so please if you know what's happening here beyond what ive mentioned please offer me your wisdom? it sure would be appreciated as im now operating in a network dreading the arrival of that awfull blue screen crash.

thank you very much.

peace...

-david (SolMonk)

• Root Admin

Please do the following to remove. You cannot legally activate one license on two computers as that is a violation of your license agreement.

Follow the process below to fully remove from one of the computers and if you like you can use the free version on the other one that is not licensed.

After correcting this if you need assistance with malware detection or removal please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you.

Thanks

• Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.

Are you getting the BSOD on both computer? I see you now own two licenses one for each computer. If you still have the two installed with the same ID and Key then follow the instructions above to remove it from one computer and then re-install it with the second ID and KEY.

Now to slove the BSOD issue... (this could be a conflict with your anti-virus and Malwarebytes which can be fixed)

Please provide following details, so that someone may be able to assist you:

• OS version including 32/64-bit
  • Installed Security Product(s) including Firewall and Program Versions
  • MBAM version (current 1.50.1.1100) (Free or Pro)
  • Definition version (current 5561)