Kingsoft antivirus free

Guest Bomb123

Guest name cool

For this the company may be "its a good percentage of those who use it," but I am I do not know something about this company yet and . Therefore And does not have the know-how if it conflicts with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

And if we find any Antivirus better compared to whatever was free or not:

For this I do not like free product, and Best Buy Kaspersky Antivirus for this and the price of Kaspersky $29.97

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

From a quick read of the product and the company , I think that 2nd rate would be as high as it will ever get -

It will never look at Avira , Avast , MSE , or any other current similar (free) program on the open international market -

You must remember that China only allows certain programs on the market , usually only their Government backed ones -

I would vote no on Chinese companies.

Actually many of the Chinese AV's are actually rather good. Twister AV has this awesome online file scan feature, if the behavior blocker finds a file suspicious it will offer to send the file to the small cloud. After a scan from the cloud it with again report back saying clean or Trojan X. Rising has its rather good behavior blocker and PC Doctor toolkit (which I use). Kingsoft has its cloud based engine on top of a security task manager. Because it comes from one area does not mean its bad.

chinese malware?

asian malware?

im sorry i dont buy that at all.malware is malware.

So if i visit some chinese domains my anti-virus wont protect me!!!

Is that what is being said?

A good anti-virus should provide protection against ALL malware not just "western world" malware.

regards.

Actually many of the Chinese AV's are actually rather good. Twister AV has this awesome online file scan feature, if the behavior blocker finds a file suspicious it will offer to send the file to the small cloud. After a scan from the cloud it with again report back saying clean or Trojan X. Rising has its rather good behavior blocker and PC Doctor toolkit (which I use). Kingsoft has its cloud based engine on top of a security task manager. Because it comes from one area does not mean its bad.

Just so you know I'm not raciest or anything. :) Don't really care for many of those companies. :)

Guest name cool
chinese malware?

asian malware?

im sorry i dont buy that at all.malware is malware.

So if i visit some chinese domains my anti-virus wont protect me!!!

Is that what is being said?

A good anti-virus should provide protection against ALL malware not just "western world" malware.

regards.

Is this a Chinese product? If you already have? What do you do? You'll drop this thing in the garbage. ;)

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::