I'm right about EVERYTHING! :) :)

Hah. Where do you sign up for that?:)

I was invited to do so for some reason and it was a way to a free, licensed RTM CD for WinXP at the time. I went to three M$ conferences in Tampa, one canceled in progress on September 11, 2001, and I still get email to my business account but don't go any more - I just update the account when I get email that says to do so and don't take them up on any oem pricing offers.

@Haider Business confidential; if I told you they'd have to kill you.. :)

~Shy

I was invited to do so for some reason and it was a way to a free, licensed RTM CD for WinXP at the time. I went to three M$ conferences in Tampa, one canceled in progress on September 11, 2001, and I still get email to my business account but don't go any more - I just update the account when I get email that says to do so and don't take them up on any oem pricing offers.

@Haider Business confidential; if I told you they'd have to kill you.. :)

~Shy

Cool. I'm glad it got canceled.:)

Hah, glad I don't know.:)

Can we please just get along? The past few months have been nothing, but negativity and hurtful comments. We need to get past his.:)

Steve: I am extremely sorry if you or someone else inferred other than what I intended as a joke :)

No problem, my friend; it was just a little too close to something another individual would say. :) Ain't no BIG thang.. :)

@Buttons: They canceled it during the first break from the meeting and after we'd already got our goodies (including the free XP CD). We were watching the planes and the towers while in the lounge on break, and then the M$ reps came in and said that Redmond had called the team leader and told them to cancel the rest of the conference. :)

~Shy

Sorry about the conference, but at least you weren't on the planes.:unsure:

Amen to that. Then again, I don't fly - long story.. Didn't mean to seem to make light of the tragedy of 9/11 or infer my free XP CD and the conference was more important, or even equal, to me in comparison.

~Shy