teleca shared

is it safe to delete this folder? because i found out that my windows became buggy when i installed sony ericsson pc suite and this folder, after doing some research, is related to the suite.

buggy as in this error keeps appearing randomly.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: Explorer.EXE

Application Version: 6.1.7600.16450

Application Timestamp: 4aeba271

Fault Module Name: boost_log-vc71-mt-1_33.dll

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 44105850

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000049dd

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: a7aa

Additional Information 2: a7aa91f17ea749d42a4de3b390fa5b3d

Additional Information 3: a7aa

Additional Information 4: a7aa91f17ea749d42a4de3b390fa5b3d

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104...mp;clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Hi -

I am not sure if you posted this in other areas , but the same question has come up in recent days -

Use this method to try and Reset Internet Explorer - This comes up in Windows7 Forum several times and this was the first answer given to the same problem -

I do not know what O/S you have but it seems to be a Win7 problem ??

It was almost exactly as you wrote this -

Yep, looks like it's a buggy driver. Can you connect and sync your phone without it running? If so, I can help you to disable the driver with Autoruns, deleting any files and folders should be unnecessary.

Create an Autoruns Log:

• Please download Sysinternals Autoruns from here and save it to your desktop.
    • Note: If using Windows Vista or Windows 7 then you also need to do the following:
      1. Right-click on Autoruns.exe and select Properties
      2. Click on the Compatibility tab
      3. Under Privilege Level check the box next to Run this program as an administrator
      4. Click on Apply then click OK

[*]Double-click Autoruns.exe to run it.

[*]Once it starts, please press the Esc key on your keyboard.

[*]Now that scanning is stopped, click on the Options button at the top of the program and select Verify Code Signatures so that it is now checked

[*]Click on the Options button again and this time uncheck Hide Microsoft and Windows Entries

[*]Once that's done press the F5 key on your keyboard, this will start the scan again, this time let it finish.

[*]When it's finished and says Ready. on the lower left of the program window, please click on the File button at the top of the program and select Save and save the Autoruns.arn file to your desktop and close Autoruns.

[*]Right click on the Autoruns.arn file on your desktop and hover your mouse over Send To and select Compressed (zipped) Folder

[*]Attach the Autoruns.zip folder you just created to your next reply