My internet connection

As I see at my providers wesbite (Telenet) I used 7.624Mb (+7GB). The only thing is : I didn't download anything(only an update at start up from MBAM).

I watched some movies at youtube. Went to facebook ... but i didn't download for 7.624 MB.

I checked this at Bitdefender under firewall : Sended bytes = 7.4 GB.

Also when i'm surfing on the web for 20 / 30 minutes my internet starts to slow down , (it just stops working for 5 a 10 minutes -> can't go to any site).

Is there any explanation for this and or solution? TY

Something new : I started watching more at my firewall to see what is downlaoding all this. When I was just surfing at the net I saw Mozilla downloading at 3.5 MB/s (+- Maximum I can have here). I unplugged my internet conenction. And waited a second. And plugged in again. I renewed the pages to see if the problem was there , no , Mozilla didn't go over 1 kb/s this time.

If you think there is a problem with your system please submit it to our experts - The directions are below -

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

Thank You - :)

every page you visit on the internet downloads information to your computer, temp files, updates, watching videos on yourtube, it all adds up. Say you watch a youtube video that that 500MB in size, eventually after you are done watching it that is going to count towards your download.