Help...Please

Good Morning, well at least in Chicago-land it is! Please excuse my ignorance, but I'm pretty new at this forum stuff and need some help in understanding how it works. This is the first forum I have signed up for mainly because I just downloaded and ran the free version of Malwarebytes and it cleaned, and fixed my system (Norton internet security couldn't find or fix the issues malwarebytes did). I had tried several other free anti-spyware stuff and none worked. Downloaded, installed, and ran malwarebytes and I'm up and running again.

I would like to know where can I start to learn about this program? I am also wondering if I buy a version, is there a limit to the number of PCs I can put it on (I have 3-2 laptops and 1 desktop)?

Thanks for taking the time to read. Hope everyone is having a good day today and a better day tomorrow!

Grace and Peace

Pastor Bill :)

I am also wondering if I buy a version, is there a limit to the number of PCs I can put it on (I have 3-2 laptops and 1 desktop)?

Below are details on volume discounting for this product. The quantity shown in the left-hand column is the minimum. When you purchase that quantity or more you will qualify for the discounted price shown in that row.

Qty. Unit Price You save

1 $24.95 0 %

2 $22.45 10 %

3 $19.95 20 %

4 $18.23 27 %

5 to 9 $17.50 30 %

10 to 20 $16.75 33 %

Below are details on volume discounting for this product. The quantity shown in the left-hand column is the minimum. When you purchase that quantity or more you will qualify for the discounted price shown in that row.

Qty. Unit Price You save

1 $24.95 0 %

2 $22.45 10 %

3 $19.95 20 %

4 $18.23 27 %

5 to 9 $17.50 30 %

10 to 20 $16.75 33 %

Hello Porthos:

Thanks for the info. Is this $19.95 for all three or $19.95 for each copy of the registered program?

Thanks