New Command Line Parameter

After the update to v 1.45, Im looking for an updated list of command line parameters. Specifically for setting scan and update times. With the new scheduler, there are a lot more options than there used to be, and I want to know if I can control all of these via command line. With 140 corporate users, setting each option manually is not an option I look forward too. Hoping a mod see's this and can shed some light as I emailed corporate@malwarebytes.org 4 business days ago and haven't received a response. Also curious if everyone else's previously defined scan/update schedule was wiped out after the update.

• Root Admin

corporate goes to Sales and as they are quite busy it can take a while till they route it to support.

To reach Corporate Support directly please use corporate-support@malwarebytes.org

Make sure to include your Cleverbridge reference or order number as well. Email without this reference number will take much longer to respond to.

Thank you.