really good use some help

what is program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe program drvstore i have two different ieexeplore running in my task manger which is using alot of my system up an has been causing it to hang up an i have to shut down my computer just were i can get unstuck . i have a pretty good size pc an should not be having any problems as far as memory . My computer has two hard driver both running in raid o . could use some help please also if it helps the file of the drvstore is coming up in blue highlighted print

Welcome nevadagirl

Questions like this are best discussed in > Malwarebytes Forum > General > General Chat

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=35

It is good to include information about your system configuration in the signature provided by going to My Controls then > Edit Signature in Personal Profile

If you are using IE8 then each tab will open a new ieexeplore.exe program as that is one way it provides session crash protection.

Welcome nevadagirl

Questions like this are best discussed in > Malwarebytes Forum > General > General Chat

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=35

It is good to include information about your system configuration in the signature provided by going to My Controls then > Edit Signature in Personal Profile

If you are using IE8 then each tab will open a new ieexeplore.exe program as that is one way it provides session crash protection.

Sorry about posting in the wrong place first time here . I also put in a update with a high jack this an also update my signature like you told me to i hope the way i did it was correct could you please let me know if its

not correct I could truly use some help thanks again Nancy

Performance issues are discussed in the General Chat area of the forum.

You do not need such a long list in the signature as one line will do like:

AMD Athlon 2800+ 1.80GHZ, 1.50GB RAM, XP Home SP3

Just to step in a little.....

could be a typo, but it you have a process called ieexeplore.exe then it could be malware, the correct process for Internet Explorer is iexplore.exe.

If you did have a typo then you may be ok, but I would suggest you install MBAM and update it and perform a Quick Scan to see if the system comes up clean.