The Last update I got was yesterday 3808 is there a new Update out

To me it is lagging all there isn't that many Updates in the last 3 days.....since my last post I'm still at 8015 both me and my room mate....I wonder if someone who is senior might know what is going on...It just seems like there isn't that many update...any Help on this topic from senior people would be appreciated...Thank you Kindly....

The same here it was about 4 hours ago for me...Maybe there is that many updates....like before I just don't understand it...at least in the day I get 6 to 8 Updates....but the last 2 days there hasn't been that many...I'm from Toronto,Ontario...here in Canada...I'm just puzzled...thanks again....

Hi lava 1 -

You will find that some days there are only 1 or 2 update versions over 24 hours - While other days there can be 4 or 5 update versions in 24 hours - This depends on new infections diagnosed , as well as improving the running of the program itself - It seems to average about 2~3 - I find exactly the same in Australia -

Thank You for taking the time to notice :D