Malwarebytes Ignore List Request.

peck1234

If malwarebytes could include a section in the program for a user to define folders to skip it would be greatly appreciated as well as increase the full speed scan.

For instance, I have over 100Gigs of PC games in my x86 Steam Folder. Letting malwarebytes skip over this folder would greatly speed up the scan time.

• 2 months later...

until this feature arrives, i cant use the scan bcz it'll take A WEEK to scan all my C drive.

Did i readed that :

a) even if 1.46 will be a bug fixing release, the above suggestion will be inserted because its a top priority for the prog owners?

or

:)"even if this above mentionned demand is a top priority for us too, the 1.46 will only be a bug fixing release so you wont retrieve it in..." ?

If malwarebytes could include a section in the program for a user to define folders to skip it would be greatly appreciated as well as increase the full speed scan.

For instance, I have over 100Gigs of PC games in my x86 Steam Folder. Letting malwarebytes skip over this folder would greatly speed up the scan time.

I know that Windows Server 2003 is not in the supported operating systems list. But I can confirm that inregular usage it works fine and this seems to be the experience of other posters too. The one very important thing that's missing is a list of folders to skip. So let me add my vote for this enhancement - and also add that I'm in for another ten paid copies as soon as it's released!

Bob

i was wondering if there were ways to add specific processes to the ignore list as well that malwarebytes doesn't consider "bad" - i am running into major issues with Trend Micro and their behavior monitoring processes in WFBS6. we've done some extensive debugging and there is a process malwarebytes is hanging up...causing computers to freeze following A/V Def updates...i need that process excluded!

Please send an email to corporate-support@malwarebytes.org and we will be glad to assist you in setting the A-V exclusions you need for Trend Micro Worry Free Business Security. You must include your purchasing information to obtain corporate support.

Thank you,

I've got to tell you...i am really fed up with corporate support. I spent 2 months sending emails trying to get something addressed (i purchased corporate licensing for a client). Never heard anything back.

When I click to remove adware which is checked in the box, I wish to Ignore at the same time others which are checked.

How could I do that ?

Seems if I used all that is checked I would have to delete all and not be able to choose which ones I wish to put in the Ignore list. So do I have to do a full scan all over again just to check the ones on the Ignored list to be ignored?

Thanks

Bmui