What is it! and is it Real?

:)

Not to mine all the popups as soon as i scan screen. is that security center thing from the malware as well? Cuz every time i click the error thing in my taskbar or click the enable Protection on the screen from the Secruity center it starts to download MalwareDefense. i should just dont worry about that fro right now correct?

Still waiting for HJT forums to help me with why i cant get Malwarebytes to install correctly and startup. cjust woundering about that screen in the mean time.

---> SEE ATTACHMENT TO SEE WHAT IM ASKING ABOUT <---

jkjkjkkjkj.bmp

well except the error messages if i dont move them to the side it will close out fixfor or IE soo they just collecting dust in the corner behind my task bar =D

oh 1 thing too..

should i urn off my internet connection while waiting to get a anwser and check every few mins soo nothings downloading in background?

-

If you do have a topic in the HiJackThis Area then please wait for a response from there, it is not a good idea to keep jumping back here for answers - If you have checked Follow This Topic you will be notified when your post in there is being handled - It may take more than one day as they are very busy -

Thank You - :)