Full Version trial DownLoad

• Staff
Even though the lifetime license is quite an attractive deal, what is your refund policy?

I can't find anything on the Web site explaining that.

Cheers!

If the software does not work on your system properly you get a refund.

Thanks, TecMerc. I'm assuming that's within a reasonable time period like 30 days and the refund is immediate with the customer's say-so as just cause.

As of this point in time, Zemana AntiLogger will not write persistent allow rules for MBAM's driver loader and memory access when evoking a scan. I am considering the purchase of MBAM Full especially since the Zemana Web site vouches for compatibility. My concern is particularly with respect to the realtime protection module. While interacting with ZAL every time an on-demand scan is evoked every so often is merely an inconvenience, such behavior for realtime is not acceptable. Outside of the rule generation issue, once Allow is selected for ZAL's two alerts, MBAM free works fine.

I've entered a bug report with Zemana and I'm awaiting their response.

Happy New Year :)