Twistee.org

Welcome Hawkwind -

As you can read from the link below Twistee is regarded as a failure in general and it is better not to use them -

http://www.twistee.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72#p296

If you like we can tell you how to go around this , but it is considered better to stay away from them -

Thank you - :D

If YoKenny1 or MysteryFCM is online you can be shown Hosts Files link to the reason it is not very good -

Hello Hawkwind, and welcome to the forums here at Malwarebytes.org, and thank you for your purchase of Mbam :)

If you post your question here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=42

along with the IP address that was blocked, someone would be happy to look into this for you to determine if it is a False Positive or not.

As a side note, when replying, please use the add-reply button at the bottom of the page or erase what the person you are replying to said, as this makes the forum easier to read.

Thank you :)

Edit: noknojon beat me to answering you while I was typing :D

As mentioned in the other thread, the IP lies within a BlueHost IP range, which until recently, contained a huge amount of malware/exploits, which is why it is blocked. However, depending on activity and responsiveness within the next 14 days, they'll be removed.

Sorry -

Sometimes our replies are a but quick and should be a bit better explained - If you read the link I left it shows that site as general "garbage" -

I hope you read it and saw how it provides nothing of value to the community in general - That is why it was Flagged and the Blue Host range is considered bad -

These type of items are reviewed every few weeks and if the Malware/Infections in there clear up it wil be reinstated - (As per MysteryFCM)-

This was explained to you in a previous question you asked !!!!

Thank you - :D