error code 732 (12002, 0)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ noknojon, I was online when I tried to update it... I did what you said and when I pressed ok, it flashed real qiuck and didn't do anything. I tried to update it right after and it did the same thing

@ GT500, Thx for explaning that error code to me, I didn't know :-) No, I'm not on NetZero

@ noknojon, I was online when I tried to update it... I did what you said and when I pressed ok, it flashed real qiuck and didn't do anything. I tried to update it right after and it did the same thing

@ GT500, Thx for explaning that error code to me, I didn't know :-) No, I'm not on NetZero

Have you read this article yet? It used to be pinned at the top of the forum, but was removed at some point. I'll put it back in place, as I don't think the common fixes topic deal with it. As exile360 mentioned below, it is in the FAQ... Oops... :D

Please try the following to see if it helps:

• Open Internet Properties as described in the previously posted instructions and select the Connections tab.
  • Select your dialup connection and choose Settings
  • Make sure that under Automatic configuration that Automatically detect settings is selected
  • Make sure that under Proxy server that Use a proxy server for this connection is NOT selected
  • Click OK then click Apply and click OK again

Make sure that under Automatic configuration that Automatically detect settings is selected
It was not selected so I selected it and then restarted the computer, that didn't work so I un/reinstalled it but that didn't work either... Still says the same thing. I had malwarebytes before I formatted the computer and it worked perfectly.

It was not selected so I selected it and then restarted the computer, that didn't work so I un/reinstalled it but that didn't work either... Still says the same thing. I had malwarebytes before I formatted the computer and it worked perfectly.

Do you have a firewall installed? What do you use for Internet security?

-

Thank you ;) for trying that one -

As you will have noted in the FAQ some antivirus programs will hinder your settings -

Did you do the full uninstall / reinstall as per the section in FAQ section yet -??(You said you may try it)

Exile360 will be online soon I think and he may have other ideas as well -

Thanks for your patience with us ^_^