Vote for ads

Vote for Ads  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all. It seems we "Marcin" and myself, need some votes for which MBAM ads you would choose to be, well, ads. B)

I will post the banners below..Thanks!

Paul

Note:These will be deleted from here once vote is done, I have to conserve space on Photobucket. And click the image to view the full image. And please feel free to give constructive advice and ideas for new ones, I can use the ideas help! thanks! ;)

Howdy Steve,

Jagged

There are 3 things that will contribute to this,

1. It's gone from higher res to gif, loses some quality

2. Using Photobucket, they lose more quality, more than some realize.

3. You have to click to enlarge the image.

I only mention these as they all come into play, not saying you couldn't figure out no.3 loll. ;)

As well, I changed the voting method and noticed you were here at the same time and likely didn't catch it. I didn't know there was an actual poll I could use, lol. My bad!

Different

The two you mention, one has a black outline, one doesn't, that's about it and I just threw it in for the sake of it. But yeah, they are the same otherwise.

Thanks and cheers!

Paul

I'll be happy to host them for you if PB screws them up?

Thanks man, I appreciate it! No problem though, the originals will be sent directly to Marcin so he will have the "good copy" I guess you could say. These are just temps for voting and even if need be, corrections will be made after ;)

Cheers,

Paul

EDIT: Which one specifically looks jagged\stepped Steve?

Main one is #7

Ok, not sure. Do you get the + sign to enlarge it even more as I did? It did looked stepped until I did that. If I minimize my browser window at all, unless opened full, I have to use the + sign. Other than that, not sure. I wonder if it's the same to others? In mine it's not stepped... ;) Thanks for the input Steve, I am stumped on this one.

Cheers,

Paul

Ads? Where will they be ads? .

That you would have to ask Marcin.

The animated banner catches the eye more but if they are going to be on a site other than here matching the site colors would be good

I am making more than this, many will match the site colors but trying to keep it creative at the same time.

I like 5, 6 and 7. These will be 'logos' that people selling our product are able to use. Heck, I might just upload all of them because they are so great. But I want to limit it down to 2 or 3 very good ones.

Thanks for clarification. I was having a hard time seeing a sudden swing to ad banners. They are all very good.

I like 5, 6 and 7. These will be 'logos' that people selling our product are able to use. Heck, I might just upload all of them because they are so great. But I want to limit it down to 2 or 3 very good ones.

Thanks Marcin ;) I will have another batch by tonight of this size, more the look of the MBAM banner and your main, and then a load of smaller ones hopefully tomorrow.

Cheers,

Paul