Redirect on malwarebytes.org?

I was looking in the forums reading posts. When I went to my browser favorites to go to another websites, I somehow wound up on aol.com and I never even put aol.com in my favorites. I looked at the list in the favorites and it was short and just had major items like HP.com Microsoft.com

I have run updated Norton, malwarebytes, and spybot scans and nothing comes up negative

very strange, any thoughts?

I have checked my "network" and it just shows me

ok here is what happens. If I go to my malwarebytes desktop icon, then open malware bytes from there if I go to the

about tab

then click on www.malwarebytes.org box it opens up a window using my browser for www.malwarebytes.org

If from that window i click favorites it has five folders in favorites

HP

Links

Microsoft

MSN Websites

Windows Live

This is very strange

ok I think I know what happened.

I ran malwarebytes as "administrator" , though I always log on as a limited user account. So I think when I run malwarebytes as admin, then go to the malwarebytes.org site from that, it shows my browser/hx/favorites from the admin account

Does that make sense? Does that mean most likely there is no infection/control etc at play?