How long does it take to get a reply for a ticket?

I submitted a ticket asking for a refund that got auto renewed when i no longer use malwarebytes. I haven't been able to find where on their site to go about asking for a refund so i tried to contact support. If at all possible i would like to try and get this taken care of sooner rather than later if at all possible.

• Root Admin

It's now past 2:30 AM for me. @JoeBakanovic 

Do you have a ticket number? I'll check on the status for you tomorrow.

Please note that our main support facility is located in Florida

image.png

Important Notice: Support Times Delayed Due to Hurricane Milton

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/34151915041043-Important-Notice-Support-Times-Delayed-Due-to-Hurricane-Milton

image.png

Thank you

• Root Admin
Posted (edited)

If I'm reading it correctly it appears as though you created the ticket late last night.

Will have to wait and see what kind of issues this new hurricane brings before we can say for sure how long to get a resolution.

Hopefully within the next 48 hours

Thank you for your understanding

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Updated information

1 hour ago, JoeBakanovic said:

I just was trying to check that i was going through the correct steps as i didn't see any other option to submit for a refund.

You did the right thing to get a refund. They will get to you in the order tickets were received. There are about 4 million still without power.

image.png.0cd2780c5e40afb41eae08bc28c9c5e8.png

Edited by Porthos

• Root Admin

Yes, sadly it looks like some may have lost or had damage to their homes and some are still without power.

We're doing our best to try to handle tickets as quickly as possible given the circumstances. Please bear with us

Thank you for your understanding