Local newspaper showing it has a trojan

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes anyway.

All of sudden in the last few days I get a message that malwarebytes has blocked this site because of a trojan.   I don't think this website has a trojan .  Just wondering that is going on ?  Do I need to contact them and let them know ?

Outlook Trojan showing up.jpg

outlook message.jpg

Edited by golfnut123

Is this anything I should worry about reading this newspaper ? In all the years using malwarebytes I never got this message going to a legit website.  I can still read the articles.   I just get the message about a trojan being blocked.  Thanks.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Time to add her to your subscription or get her one if yours is an old lifetime.. 😉

I do have the lifetime.  I guess I could give it a go even though hers is an ipad.  Not sure it will work but I will let you know.  I could just install the free version and scan hers just to see if anything shows up.  Maybe I can do that will one of my other laptops.   Just curious on what this is. 

Edited by golfnut123

1 minute ago, golfnut123 said:

I guess I could give it a go even though hers is an ipad.  Not sure it will work but I will let you know.

I would not worry about the iPad, it is highly unlikely it will affect an iPad.

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

I would not worry about the iPad, it is highly unlikely it will affect an iPad.

Ok, thanks.  I might try reading the newspaper on one of my laptops and then install malwarebytes to see what shows. 

Just now, golfnut123 said:

I might try reading the newspaper on one of my laptops and then install malwarebytes to see what shows. 

The lifetime license is good on only one Windows computer. You can't use the same license on more than one.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Porthos said:

The free version does not have active protection so it will not block it.

I have an older laptop running windows 10. Installing the free version after I have read the newspaper and then scan with the free version I would think would tell me something ?

I just wanted to identify what exactly is going on if this is real trojan or malware like it states when I used my PC running malwarebytes pro.   It could be nothing that would harm a PC but I might be wrong ??

Edited by golfnut123