Please help with removing potential malware

Hello. I was using my phone and went to my email app, got deceived and I clicked on a button on an email that I think I later realized is a scam. After clicking the button a web page tried to load and I did not let it load. The new web page did not loan, it was all white and I closed the page. Then immediately I tried to go google voice search about the sender email domain but for some reasons, google chrome was closing again ad again, 3-4 times). I then, turned off wifi, data. cleared my phone storage data, chrome, firefox data, cashe (also I found my cell phone antivirus was turned off, not sure If I ever turned it on and once it was turned on, it says found not threat). My files are almost backed up. I have paid version of malwarebytes on my PC.

How to remove any virus, malware (if any) on my android Samsung galaxy S20 FE phone?

Thank you