Website Blocked - elevenoclock.exe "RiskWare"

Moonwink

A few days ago I started seeing MalwareBytes popup telling me it's started blocking elevenoclock.exe because it's "RiskWare".  I can't find any other information beyond that.  I've searched for what this software is up to that it's been labeled riskware yet found nothing.   Elevenoclock restores the clock on the Windows 11 desktop to the lower right corner where it had been in previous Windows desktops.  If I knew what the "risk" was, I'd be able to determine whether or not to permanently block it or override MalwareBytes.  I'd like to know more.  I've been using this utility for well over a year without any issues.  MalwareBytes has just recently begun blocking it.

https://www.xda-developers.com/elevenclock-utility-clock-back-windows-11/                                                                                                 

Please post the log showing the detection. @Moonwink

You can find Scan and Protection logs within the Malwarebytes 4 program in the following location

image.png

RTP stands for Real-Time Protection and is where automatic protection operations would normally be logged

image.png

If you click on the View option you should get something similar to the following with other options available.

image.png

Thank you