Dissectology

NewTricks

Thank you, it's a little tough. This is a damaged cork board re-purposed and measures 48 inches by 36. Unless you lived in a mansion, an ordinary home couldn't accomodate it. 

And if you lived in a mansion, I doubt you'd be doing puzzles. But maybe.... 

The perks of institutions-lots of room. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

I did a 65 piece puzzle on my phone while waiting for wife to finish shopping

There you go! Earning "husband goes shopping" points & keeping your cognitive abilites sharp. Screenshot?

Lego home stretch.  The word "Lego" is printed on each piece, in different orientations, which helps with placement.

Orchard Labrador was abandoned in the building, so I adopted it. This is a breeze with large pieces, a simple picture and low piece count. At last, FUN!

As usual, myself and the "Master", work side by side. She however, is nearing completion of a 3000 piece work of art. I'm content to stay at the beginner level.

Lego Last Legs.jpg

Woof.jpg

AdvancedSetup, you were not too far off with the next one, which is three gray wolves. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf. Those puppies were cuter though.

This is relevant to our state school because the mascot name recently changed from "Braves" to "Gray Wolf." 

Lego 'Rainbow Bricks' is complete. 🎉👌surprisingly, more enjoyable than anticipated. The last 100 pieces flew into place, vs the first 900. 🙃

0111241443b~2.jpg

0111241442~2.jpg