For any of these issues:

• Renewals
  • Refunds (including double billing)
  • Cancellations
  • Update Billing Info
  • Multiple Transactions
  • Consumer Purchases
  • Transaction Receipt

You must contact the sales support team by filling out this form https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/requests/new to get help. Please submit only one ticket/request. Additional tickets will increase the delay.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.

If you need help looking up your license details, please head here: https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1264.

Thanks, but the previous person who responded sent me to an online form that I just filled out regarding my billing and activation issue.

Rather than go into protracted detail with you, I'll see what the response is from Malwarebytes.

But, in all honesty, if I had known Malwarebytes had no direct tech support (not even a chat!), I would have never used them. Forums are fine, but not for simple tech support.

But I do appreciate your response.

6 minutes ago, rogermargulies said:

(not even a chat!)

It is the bottom right of the support link that was posted. It is available during Malwarebytes US business hours.

6 minutes ago, rogermargulies said:

Forums are fine, but not for simple tech support.

As long as the issue is not billing or the key itself, we can assist quicker. That is why I asked.

image.thumb.png.4d335baa5d264afe06e741723cf95705.png

Edited by Porthos