Nowhere to provide Lic Key in Google Play App

I purchased a 2year 5device subscription from a third party.  No trouble using it with windows, but it requires using Google Play APP to get it for Android. No problem downloading the APP, but after installation and the App opens there is no place to enter the Lic Key. All that is available is getting the paid version of MWB. Any ideas???????????   I did request help from MWB and did get a reply, but when I gave them the LIc Key, they advised they could not help me. I have Emailed the seller with no reply. I figure it must be legit as three of my five devices are working just fine.

1 hour ago, Mickey8648 said:

I did request help from MWB and did get a reply, but when I gave them the LIc Key, they advised they could not help me.

1 hour ago, Mickey8648 said:

I figure it must be legit as three of my five devices are working just fine.

Not necessarily.

What seller exactly did you get it from?

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Exactly what site. Fast spring is a payment portal for sellers.

The only thing on their Email to me was: MYCREATIVEMAR10921-5361-92441  and their Email: Mailer@fastspring.com

Plus, of course, the Lic Key and instructions on how to download. ...I only have the printed copy of the Email.

3 minutes ago, Mickey8648 said:

The only thing on their Email to me was: MYCREATIVEMAR10921-5361-92441  and their Email: Mailer@fastspring.com

Plus, of course, the Lic Key and instructions on how to download. ...I only have the printed copy of the Email.

That does not have anything to do with site you actually clicked buy from.

5 minutes ago, Porthos said:

That does not have anything to do with site you actually clicked buy from.

I didn't think so, but that is all I have.  I tried the My Profile in my MWB Account and used the Register New Account, but it would not accept the key. Guess I am SOL. Thanks anyway.

3 minutes ago, Mickey8648 said:

but it would not accept the key.

That possibly means the seller sold the the key to other customers as well and the other buyer already created their account and claimed the key.

6 minutes ago, Mickey8648 said:

Guess I am SOL

If the above is correct then yes you are SOL.

What exactly was the response from Malwarebytes support on your issue?

@Mickey8648 Thanks. I removed the post with your key.

Back to the Android issue. You will not be able to use it without the Malwarebytes account (you can not add) or paying on google play.

This is the problem with using third parties for purchase.

My best advice is to get your money refunded from the 3rd party and order directly from Malwarebytes.

On 6/18/2022 at 12:21 AM, Porthos said:

Went back and from the instructions for Android,

To activate with license key: Tap Already have a subscription. Tap I have a license key and enter the requested information.

That's the problem. I have downloaded that APP many times and never has it ever presented an opportunity to insert a LIC KEY. It probably wouldn't work anyway, but I'd like to try it.  It did work, just two days ago, on a Windows Desk Top.

On 6/18/2022 at 12:21 AM, Porthos said:

Went back and from the instructions for Android,

To activate with license key: Tap Already have a subscription. Tap I have a license key and enter the requested information.