CORRECTING THREATS AFTER A FULL SCAN

Purchased "MBAM" 3 days ago and I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER WENT ONLINE WITHOUT IT!! Geeeeeeeeeze!!!

Last night I did a search on Google, and it's unbelievable how many sites tried to install malware (at least the MBAM alarm window popped up) for JUST VISITING!!

I wonder why my "high-end" internet suite didn't catch it too?

Anyway, I have 2 questions:

1) After my first "full" MBAM scan, this is the only warning that came up:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell\open\command|Bad: (NOTEPAD.EXE %1) Good: (regedit.exe "1%")

Obviously, it has to do with "Notepad", but I don't know what to do to correct it. I have no problem altering a registry key if that's necessary ... but I would need to know which one - with a written example. I just don't want to place it on the "Ignore" list, without addressing the vulnerability exposed by MBAM's warning.

2) Is there any log (.txt file?) kept in the MBAM folder that I could view to see what "infected" sites I had visited in any browsing session?? ... or maybe within the past 24 hours? If not, a simple "reporting" file in the "paid" version would be a nice addition!

Thanks!