Malewarebytes wont activate anymore on my android phone

Hi,

I have had this software on my pc for years.  Paid, of course.  In the last several months, I don't even know how long, I've also had it on my phone.  Galaxy S20 Ultra.  But, for some reason, it is no longer activated, and is asking me to pay??  My renewal is always in June.  I have paid for the year.

Can someone please explain how to get it to activate again?

I didn't change anything, and I'm trying to get it to reactivate using the key on my screen (pc).  

Please Help!!

Thanks

From me again..did something recently change, whereas I have to pay extra for a license for a copy on my phone?  My subscription allows 3 uses.  It says I have one of 3 remaining, but I only have it on my pc and phone (that would be 2 of the 3).  But, it is acting expired on my phone.

Thanks.

Hi,

I was only asking because I think something has changed in appearance.

My notification panel says malewarebytes active and monitoring...

But, on another screen, I have the malewarebytes widget.  And if I click on it, it says it requires payment.  I think this is just a visual change.  I do believe the app is active and monitoring on my phone, as it has been for quite some time.

Thanks,

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

The same for me , now on 2 devices. a fresh install from the playstore, Get the trial version but when  I try to activate i t ask for a licence key. When i  try to buy a licence , I have a valid one)  i het the errore  You already have a licence.

Wrong verion on PlaySTore I believe. ticket 3654774

8 hours ago, JanB1948 said:

The same for me , now on 2 devices. a fresh install from the playstore, Get the trial version but when  I try to activate i t ask for a licence key. When i  try to buy a licence , I have a valid one)  i het the errore  You already have a licence.

Wrong verion on PlaySTore I believe. ticket 3654774

This is one issue only the support desk can address.

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help Please submit only one ticket/request.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number. Support is also on holiday until Monday.