windows presentation foundation 3.5.30729.1 and FF

chimpy

This is the first time I've heard of the memory leak with FF. I had to consult google to know what it was and what would happen in a memory leak. I don't think I've had anything like that, but I hope I just haven't gone and jinxed myself now. *touches wood*

I love FF too, mainly because of NS & Adblock+, but also because it's so easy for a computer dummy like me to configure! :D

BTW Having disabled my WPF plugin I now see it has a red exclamation by it indicating that it is blocked for my protection.

I'm not a Firefox user but users should read this

update: .NET Framework Assistant (ClickOnce support) unblocked

We received confirmation from Microsoft this evening that the Framework Assistant add-on is not a mechanism for exploiting the vulnerabilities detailed in the earlier post, so we

Thank you Firefox and YoKenny1 for the update. Both links made for very good reading.

It's great to know that Firefox is looking out for its users in regards to vulnerable and/or out of date plug ins :)

Personally I don't think it would hurt to keep these particular plug-ins disabled, as they don't seem to serve any purpose or benefit in Firefox, but its good to know that they aren't bringing in malicious items: )