UFWJ extension in all files

Hello, my friend downloaded virus and it changed all files extension to ufwj. I downloaded malwarebytes and removed all viruses but files is still the same. I know its ransomware and tried decrypting it but with no luck. Can you help me with file decryption of these files, is this even possible? Here is Personal ID: S8V466xXgqfeKHDu5mJO0w6gZ6i8w4oouiFHwPcZ
Can't upload file on forum so here is example file (in zip) https://we.tl/t-sjBVbq0mZl

@levskyy

Some added remarks & information.

I am sorry to read of anyone getting victimized by any encrypting ransomware.  Malwarebytes has NO decryptor.  New variants of the STOP/djvu ransomware family ( plus, other ransomware)  keep being generated all the time.  There are no known cures to fix files, documents, other files encrypted.   ( except for some selected OLD generations )

The best way to recover is from Backups made from before the incident.  Backup is your best friend.

As far as "removing" the ransomware ....most all ransomwares delete themselves once they have done their deed.

Q:  Did your friend very recently download some sort of "freebie" thing and then open that file ?  if so, what was it ?  where from ?

Q:  Does your friend have a offline backup of your system ?

I would suggest to study resources at BleepingComputer about ransomwares.  That forum is a community storehouse of current information.

STOP Ransomware (.STOP, .Puma, .Djvu, .Promo, .Drume) Help & Support Topic - Ransomware Help & Tech Support (bleepingcomputer.com)

2 hours ago, Maurice Naggar said:

@levskyy

Some added remarks & information.

I am sorry to read of anyone getting victimized by any encrypting ransomware.  Malwarebytes has NO decryptor.  New variants of the STOP/djvu ransomware family ( plus, other ransomware)  keep being generated all the time.  There are no known cures to fix files, documents, other files encrypted.   ( except for some selected OLD generations )

The best way to recover is from Backups made from before the incident.  Backup is your best friend.

As far as "removing" the ransomware ....most all ransomwares delete themselves once they have done their deed.

Q:  Did your friend very recently download some sort of "freebie" thing and then open that file ?  if so, what was it ?  where from ?

Q:  Does your friend have a offline backup of your system ?

I would suggest to study resources at BleepingComputer about ransomwares.  That forum is a community storehouse of current information.

STOP Ransomware (.STOP, .Puma, .Djvu, .Promo, .Drume) Help & Support Topic - Ransomware Help & Tech Support (bleepingcomputer.com)

Yes, i connected with im on teamviewer and he showed me some websties where he downloaded files. One of these was definitly suspicious.

He have some files on external drive so we done a format and thats end of story. 

Maybe this will teach him that 95% of "free premium" is virus.

Thanks for help guys :)