Malwarebytes for teams - viewing threats

Bonus

hello,

I received a nice email telling me how many threats users have in Malwarebytes for Teams, but I cannot find how to view which users are affected.

I have searched the forum but cannot find the answer to this and I do not see the TAB in the the instructions within the email link that I received.

Any help gratefully received.

Thank you.

Greetings,

I'm trying to track down an answer for you, but I haven't been able to find much in the way of documentation on Malwarebytes for Teams.

Since I've not used Malwarebytes for Teams personally, could you help me a bit by explaining which TAB you're referring to from the email?  Does it look like this, or is it something else outside of the Malwarebytes endpoint software?:

detectionhistory.png.21ae12c7bd2c91454d190530331ca90c.png

I've asked the Product Manager to find the answer to your question, but in the meantime I'll do my best to work with you to find the answer, assuming we can.

• Staff

Hello @Bonus! Thank you so much for the feedback. The Detections by category was just added to the Monthly Security Report email this month with our latest release. In order to get our newest features out to customers in the shortest amount of time possible, we're not always able to release all the functionality of the feature with the initial launch. At this time there's no functionality to show a list of only those devices with a detection in the last 30 days however, as mentioned by @exile360, you have the ability to review the History tab under Detection History for a particular device to determine whether we found any threats in the past 30 days. We'll certainly take your feedback into consideration as we continue to improve Malwarebytes for Teams and the Monthly Security Report.

• 3 months later...

Any news on the availability of this?  

I now have instructions on how to change the device settings:

Enable Device Alerts

To enable device alerts, follow these steps:

1. Log in to My Account.
  2. Click the Settings Cog_21x21__3_.png tab.
  3. In the Malwarebytes for Teams section, click the Device Alerts toggle. The Device Alerts toggle is off by default.
    Note: To receive alerts from your devices, each device must have Usage and threat statistics enabled. For more information, see General settings in Malwarebytes for Windows or General settings in Malwarebytes for Mac.

However, there is no section under settings called "Malwarebytes for teams"

Should I have a different login?

thanks

Bruce

• Staff
2 hours ago, Bonus said:

Any news on the availability of this?  

I now have instructions on how to change the device settings:

Enable Device Alerts

To enable device alerts, follow these steps:

1. Log in to My Account.
  2. Click the Settings Cog_21x21__3_.png tab.
  3. In the Malwarebytes for Teams section, click the Device Alerts toggle. The Device Alerts toggle is off by default.
    Note: To receive alerts from your devices, each device must have Usage and threat statistics enabled. For more information, see General settings in Malwarebytes for Windows or General settings in Malwarebytes for Mac.

However, there is no section under settings called "Malwarebytes for teams"

Should I have a different login?

thanks

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

Unfortunately I don't have an ETA on functionality for listing which devices are associated with the threats found in the detection report. We are however still working on some big changes to simplify security for small business owners and this is definitely the type of information and reporting we're looking to provide.

Regarding the Device alerts feature, this is currently limited to our customers in the US. Once we're through tweaking the feature based on current feedback, we'll release this to the global community. I'm sorry to say that I don't have an ETA for this either at this time.

On 5/4/2021 at 1:52 PM, H4V0C said:

Hi Bruce,

Unfortunately I don't have an ETA on functionality for listing which devices are associated with the threats found in the detection report. We are however still working on some big changes to simplify security for small business owners and this is definitely the type of information and reporting we're looking to provide.

Regarding the Device alerts feature, this is currently limited to our customers in the US. Once we're through tweaking the feature based on current feedback, we'll release this to the global community. I'm sorry to say that I don't have an ETA for this either at this time.

Thanks for letting me know, albeit a little disappointing.