Some weeks ago I realizad my Malwarebytes date is wrong. On "next scan" it says 01/01/21 and last scan says it was on 31/12/20. In the little icon at the top of the Mac screen says that scans are being done daily but when I check reports I can see that suddenly scheduled scans are not being performed. I deleted the app and downloade it again and I think it's working fine now but I still would like to know why this happened, I am a bit worried. Thanks

It happened to me too long ago (Not the wrong dates but the lack of scheduled scans)
I wrote about it in this post
I just reinserted the scheduled scan on the current installation of Malwarebytes and since then everything is ok. I would say it is nothing to worry about

Read here:   Schedule a scan in Malwarebytes for Mac v4

I hope I was helpful

Good evening

Massimiliano

Edited by MAXBAR1
Added clarification

• Staff

Hi @yael,

The mismatch of date could be with our previous version or due to lack of scheduled scans as mentioned by maxbar1

4 hours ago, yael said:

In the little icon at the top of the Mac screen says that scans are being done daily but when I check reports I can see that suddenly scheduled scans are not being performed.

Please be aware, the date and time displayed on top with "M" icon is about database / protection updates.