Cant Update "ErrorCode 732 (0 , 0)"

Hi ..

the problem in short is, updating cant be done for some reason and I get 732 (0,0) error code ..

I have enabled LAN auto detecting network , IE8 works online , applied the same for FireFox 3 .. I did add exclusion for Windows Firewall as well ... I read the topics and followed the given instructions ... it doesnt work .. what shall I do ?

I run Vista SP2 HP 32-bit, Windows FireWall Enabled, Windows Defender Enables, KasperSky Anti-Virus 2009, Windows UAC enabled, IE8 and FF3.

thanks

Greetings Radwan and welcome B) .

Please have a look at #8 in the FAQ located here to see if it helps. If not, then please follow the instructions here to see if that solves the problem for you.

Please post back with your results and any questions you might have.

greeting mate ..

NOPE ! both procedures aint working .. still get the same error code .. now this is weird , because i have MBAM on my desktop it runs the update noramlly ..

Desktop pc got Windows XP SP3 , IE8 , FF3 , Windows Firewall , KAV 2009 ... now my laptop where i got the problem just have the Vista HP Sp2 , but i always used to have MBAM all the time , except that last update which is 1.41 is now does have an updating problem ..

any ideas ???

You may have seen this before: Please make sure your IE is in the on-line mode and not set to work off-line No Proxie, and your LAN settings ahould be set for AUTO Detect.. please report back...sometimes IE jumps into the off line mode...cheers...

Negative result .. the bloody thing aint working , I told u I already searched for solution before posting this , and read others topics and did try doing it .. still not working , whats wrong with this release ?

The error 732 means that the network has timed out while trying to reach the update site.

This is often caused by a firewall blocking it. To confirm if its the firewall go into your Control Panel and temporarily disable the firewall and then try to get an update. If it works then you know it is the firewall and now you need to re-enable it and modify the rules to allow mbam.exe to be able to go out

If that does not help then it could be your Anti-Virus. Same thing, temporarily FULLY disable your AV and try to get an update. If you can then you need to add exclusions to allow MBAM to not be blocked.

If neither of the two options above work then it is a good indication you're currently infected and you should follow the advice below:

follow these instructions & post it in the HiJackLog Forum please

Scan and post logs - read note at bottom in green

If you're having Malware related issues with your computer that you're unable to resolve.

1. Please read and follow the instructions provided here: I'm infected - What do I do now?
  2. If needed please post your logs in a NEW topic here: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs
  3. When posting logs please do not use any Quote, Code, or other tags. Please copy/paste directly into your post and do not attach files unless requested.

• Please do not post any logs in the General forum. We do not work on any logs posted in the General forum.
  • Please do not install any software or use any removal/scanning tool except for those you're requested to run by the Helper that will assist you.
  • Using these other tools often makes the cleanup task more difficult and time consuming.
  • If you have already submitted for assistance at one of the other support sites on the Internet then you should not post a new log here, you should stay working with the Helper from that site until the issue is resolved.
  • Do not assume you're clean because you don't see something in the logs. Please wait until the person assisting you provides feedback.
  • There are often many others that require asistance as well, so please be patient. If no one has responded within 48 hours then please go ahead and post a request for review

NOTE: If for some reason you're unable to run some or any of the tools in the first link, then skip that step and move on to the next one. If you can't even run HijackThis, then just proceed and post a NEW topic as shown in the second link describing your issues and someone will assist you as soon as they can.