Get Full Protection

mumenAlmadaineh

• Root Admin

No my concern is if this was an update over the top of 3.x or if you have some other antivirus program or extension in Chrome installed that might be blocking the detection of Malwarebytes.

We may need you to run our support tool to gather logs but if you have another security product installed we might be able to temporarily disable that for testing.
Do you have a lot of add-on extensions for Chrome?

24 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

No my concern is if this was an update over the top of 3.x or if you have some other antivirus program or extension in Chrome installed that might be blocking the detection of Malwarebytes.

We may need you to run our support tool to gather logs but if you have another security product installed we might be able to temporarily disable that for testing.

I installed version 4 directly and I don’t have other antivirus software before I had some of them but now there is none
Yes, I have  lot of add-on extensions for Chrome

33 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Where can I get Ticket Number?

7.jpg

• Root Admin

Interesting. There are some other logs missing from that. Can you please run the following as well for me.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

5 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Interesting. There are some other logs missing from that. Can you please run the following as well for me.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

Before I take the steps that you told me to, I would like to draw your attention to something that this notification appeared to me upon completion of collecting the log

Thank you

8.jpg