Filesystem Protection

1 hour ago, Garlic said:

I am still using Malwarebytes v1.65 on WIn7 x64 and works fine.

That is a very old version, any reason why you have not updated your copy of Malwarebytes?  Having this old version is not really doing you any good, as the newer versions have way more features and protections to keep you safe. I recommend you update to the latest version available for your version of windows.  What version of Windows are you using so that I can recommend which version to install?

Since you are running Windows 7, you should upgrade to the latest version of Malwarebytes which is available for download here.  Your license should activate the new version just fine and we also recommend signing up for an account at My.Malwarebytes.com to manage your licenses and devices.  Instructions on doing so can be found in this support article and details on adding a lifetime license to your account manually can be found in this support article.

If you have any trouble locating your license info, please refer to this support article.

I hope this helps, and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks