Malwarebytes VPN? huh?

Thorpy

Hello @Thorpy:

It appears to be offered only to prospective buyers in your geographic area.  The price of the yearly VPN subscription is certainly lower when compared to Mullvad's web site.

Is this VPN subscription and discounted price point something you would rather not see offered?  Can the discounted VPN subscription offer be easily removed from the shopping cart before final purchase?

Thank you.

Hi @1PW

The offer was pushed via my wife's free version of MBAM. I just couldn't find any reference to the offer or a reference to Mullvad's association with MBAM via the official mwb website/forums and was also confused by the store.malwarebytes and estore.malwarebyte websites both being in action and both using different payment systems.

I have premium already, it just seemed weird and a bit "wishy washy" to have an anti-virus software randomly say "hey, you wanna buy this VPN we seemingly have no association with?" :P

• 3 weeks later...

This partnership is good.

For current Malwarebytes Premium members... is there a menus of prices (deals) for us to add Mullvad?

Here's what I want you (Malwarebytes & Mullvad staff) to do.

There are many deals out there for lifetime VPN.

Come up with a Mullvad/Malwarebytes lifetime VPN price for those who have Malwarebytes Lifetime licenses.

• 3 weeks later...