License Key Stolen

Hi, today I logged up on my computer and I've received the message which said, that I'm not protected anymore to avoid ransomware, software, etc. The license ends up TODAY. I bought the key 3 months ago for a whole year. Someone has stolen my key and replaced it with the other, invalid one. How did it happened? My mail also got changed... Someone other is using the acc now. Of course I did write the mail to Support. I'm still shocked 🙄

Greetings,

Malwarebytes Support will have to assist you with this as we do not have access to the licensing systems/servers from the forums here, however with regards to your question of how it happened, it is possible that some kind of malicious website/phishing scam or even some malware was able to hijack your email and account details which enabled them to steal access to your account and license.  Support should assist you with the license issue as well as checking your system for any threats to try and determine how this happened and hopefully prevent it from happening again.

In the meantime, I would advise you to contact your email provider from a different device (such as your phone if possible, or a second computer in case your current system is infected) and inform them about this incident so that they can hopefully get access to your email back to you and out of the hands of the hijacker.

Good luck, and I hope this issue is resolved quickly for you.