No Technical Support?

Hello @TimmyLabs and :welcome:

Reference: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/246588-macos-1068/

No.  Malwarebytes does not offer telephone support for various reasons.  However, in addition to this forum and in the future, you may also open a support ticket through:  https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/contactsupport/pages/home-support

Please accept the forum's sincere apology for your topic slipping through the cracks.  This event has now been elevated to Malwarebytes management.

cc: @treed

Edited by 1PW

I took a look at your topic and while I don't work for Malwarebytes so I cannot say for certain, I did find the following regarding system requirements for the Mac version on the bottom of this page:

Tech specs

Malwarebytes for Mac More

Languages Available 
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese Brazilian, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Polish and Russian

Software Requirements 
macOS 10.10 (or higher) 
Active Internet connection for protection and product updates

Hardware Requirements 
Any hardware capable of running macOS 10.10 is able to run the Malwarebytes software

7 hours ago, exile360 said:

I took a look at your topic and while I don't work for Malwarebytes so I cannot say for certain, I did find the following regarding system requirements for the Mac version on the bottom of this page:

Thank you exile360. OK, it is as I suspected, the OS on my old laptop is too old. But i could not find the information you found so thank you very much. I still use this old laptop but I guess my days of using it on the internet are over. Thanks again, --tim

7 hours ago, 1PW said:

Hello @TimmyLabs and :welcome:

Reference: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/246588-macos-1068/

No.  Malwarebytes does not offer telephone support for various reasons.  However, in addition to this forum and in the future, you may also open a support ticket through:  https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/contactsupport/pages/home-support

Please accept the forum's sincere apology for your topic slipping through the cracks.  This event has now been elevated to Malwarebytes management.

cc: @treed

Thank you for your reply. I got a message from exile360 that has informed me that the OS on my laptop is too old for Malwarebytes. That is what I suspected though I could not find the info on the Malwarebytes website. So, thanks to exile360!

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help :)

I'm sorry that you won't be able to use it on your older laptop.  The info is on the main Mac product page on the website at the very bottom of the page (pretty typical for software system requirements these days, and while I understand why it's done this way, I've always personally preferred they be listed at or near the very top as specs/requirements are vital to knowing if a piece of software will run on your device or not).  It's likely somewhere in the help knowledgebase and in the user guide for the software, but again, you'd sort of have to dig to find those, though there is a handy search function.  I don't exactly have a to of sway, but I will suggest to the Malwarebytes team that they provide this information more transparently/visibly as there's no good reason I can think of not to.  Anyone with an incompatible device will just end up seeking a refund anyway and not only does Malwarebytes provide a pretty lengthy refund period, I'm also pretty sure they wouldn't try to deny anyone in that situation a refund even if it's a bit past that period, especially since they can see via their own licensing system whether the software has been successfully installed and activated (something that would be impossible to accomplish on an incompatible device/operating system) so they would see the software/license has never been used/activated and when reported by the user they could easily verify that and would likely issue the refund because of that fact.  Again, I can't speak directly for them and that's just my speculation, but I've never known them to be a company without compassion, understanding and fair treatment of their users and customer base, and their reputation is worth a lot more to them than the price of one or two subscriptions.