Question about /fullscan and multiple hard drives

I have two hard drives on my PC. [C:\] contains my OS and installed applications. [D:\] is a storage drive that contains installer files, music, videos, documents, etc. I have a weekly task set up in Windows (it's a batch file) that automatically runs Malwarebytes using the /fullscan command line parameter. I would like to be able to differentiate between which drives are scanned during the scan. Essentially, since [D:\] is much less likely to become infected, I would like to set a separate task for scanning [D:\] that occurs monthly.

Does this option exist?

Example:

mbam.exe /fullscan:C

mbam.exe /fullscan:D

etc.

I tested this theory a little while ago but hoped that a developer or a staff member would comment on this first. The /fullscan switch scans whatever drive(s) you have selected from the scanner if you were to perform the scan from the GUI. So if "F:\" was the last drive you scanned from the GUI, that is the drive it will scan with the command line switch. Test it out if you want to verify.

EDIT: Fixed my explanation. There were some inconsistencies.